It's Great 2B a Second Grader!

My Life in the Classroom

Tomorrow's Science Lab

The children will be doing a science lab on observing specimens and using a microscope.  This is a very simple lab.  My team and I set up all the microscopes that our school has(4).  We found some pre-made slides and put those on the microscopes for the kiddos to view.  We added a couple of other activites so that our groups are not so large.  I made a powerpoint to teach the kids the expectations for the lab.  I think it will be very helpful in eliminating any problems that could possibly arise.  The kids LOVE to go to the lab. We have only been once this year, but they ask aLab 1 lmost everyday when we are going back.  Hope all goes well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Check out my website!




About Me

Christie Harty
My two passions are teaching and photography. I am starting my 15th year of teaching this fall teaching second grade. I have also taught Kinder, 1st, and 4th grades. I love children's book and making my classroom a welcoming environment for my students. I have developed a love for my special ed kiddos in my class. They teach me something new everyday and are truely special people. I love my two dogs-Bubba and Gracie, my friends, and my family.
View my complete profile

Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.