It's Great 2B a Second Grader!

My Life in the Classroom

Little Stools for Little Peeps

I made these cute little, fold-up stools, with some help from both my parents. To be honest, I didn't do any of the work. I was there for support and supervison. The kiddos seem to really like them and I've only gotten one complaint that they wobbled. Oh well! Can't win them all! They fold up nicely so they can be put away when we are not using them. If I had to do it over, I would probably make the seats a little wider. Here is the link with the directions.

http://simplesimonandco.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-camp-chair-tutorial-that-you-can.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Check out my website!




About Me

Christie Harty
My two passions are teaching and photography. I am starting my 15th year of teaching this fall teaching second grade. I have also taught Kinder, 1st, and 4th grades. I love children's book and making my classroom a welcoming environment for my students. I have developed a love for my special ed kiddos in my class. They teach me something new everyday and are truely special people. I love my two dogs-Bubba and Gracie, my friends, and my family.
View my complete profile

Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.